Foreigners who wish to make the UAE their second home now have more opportunities than before thanks to the introduction of the Golden Visa. Getting a UAE Golden Visa enables foreigners of the eligible categories to enjoy 10-year residency. Apart from investors and entrepreneurs, foreigners in the category of outstanding specialized talents can also apply for the UAE Golden Visa. PRO firms in Dubai can help you apply for the Golden Visa in line with relevant regulations and standard procedures.
In this article, we will discuss how outstanding specialized talents can obtain a Golden Visa in the UAE. Read ahead to gain more insights:
What is a UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE Government introduced the Golden Visa as a long-term residency visa to allow foreign talents to live, work and study in the country. The visa can be renewed for another 10 years upon expiry. However, only the individuals who fall within the scope of the UAE Golden Visa eligibility criteria. PRO companies in Dubai can help you apply for a Golden Visa.
Who Are Outstanding Specialized Talents?
The outstanding specialized talents eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa include individuals from the following categories:
- Creative people of culture and art
- Specialists in scientific fields
- Doctoral degree holders and
- Specialists in the fields of engineering and science
Eligible Specializations for Engineering & Science
Not all specializations are eligible for a Golden Visa in the UAE. The government has approved certain studies related to engineering and science that come within the scope of the UAE Golden Visa. Companies providing PRO services in Dubai can advise you on the eligible specializations. The following are the eligible subjects relating to engineering and science:
- Epidemiology and viruses
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Computer engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Software engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Genetics and biotechnology engineering
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Doctors
Doctors applying for the UAE Golden Visa should submit the following:
- Approval Letter from the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) to practice the profession
- A letter of recommendation from the Emirates Council of Scientists or a letter from the Secretariat of the Mohammed bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence stating that the applicant has been awarded the Medal of Scientific Excellence
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Inventors
Investors can apply for the Golden Visa if they submit a letter of recommendation letter from the Ministry of Economy (MoE) stating that their patent has added value to the UAE’s economy. Consult with PRO firms in Dubai for further information.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Creative people
Creative people in the fields of culture and art need to submit a letter of approval from the department of culture and arts in the respective emirate.
Athletes are required to present a recommendation letter from the General Sports Authority or one of the sports councils in the country.
Specialists in engineering and science
Individuals belonging to this category must submit a copy of a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree certified by the Ministry of Education and a work contract.
- Executive Directors
- Executive directors are also eligible to apply for a UAE Golden Visa. However, they need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of a university degree accredited by the Ministry of Education with educational attainment not less than a bachelor’s degree
- A letter showing the experience of no less than 5 years holding the same position
- A salary certificate with a minimum salary of AED 50,000
- A valid work contract
What Are the Benefits of the UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE’s ‘Golden visa’ offers exclusive benefits such as:
- An entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- The privilege of not requiring a sponsor
- Ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual period of six months in order to keep their residence visa valid
- Ability to sponsor their family members, including spouses, parents and children regardless of their ages
- The ability to sponsor an unlimited number of domestic helpers
- Family members can stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away
PRO Firms in Dubai can help you get a Golden Visa
Apart from investors, outstanding specialized talents can also apply for a UAE Golden Visa. However, the Golden Visa process can be complex for foreign individuals for which they can seek the assistance of PRO firms in Dubai such as Jitendra Business Consultants (JBC). We can assess your UAE Golden Visa eligibility within a few minutes. JBC is one of the top providers of PRO services in Dubai with years of experience. Apart from the Golden Visa, JBC can also help you with obtaining a Green Visa, investor visa, employment visa and other forms of UAE residency visas.