The UAE Golden Visa was introduced in 2019 to attract foreign investors, skilled professionals, and outstanding talents to boost the country’s investment environment. The UAE golden Visa provides long-term residency of five and 10 years without national sponsorship. The Golden Visa enables foreigners to live, work, study and do business in the UAE while enjoying exclusive residency benefits.
Individuals who wish to obtain long-term residency should first check the UAE Golden Visa eligibility criteria. Navigating the UAE Golden Visa requirements is key to obtaining long-term residency without any hassle. Consulting with providers of Golden Visa in Dubai can remove the thorns out of a foreigner’s path to obtaining long-term residency.
UAE Golden Visa Eligibility Requirements
The UAE provides Golden Visa to foreigners who belong to predefined categories subject to certain conditions. The following are the key categories of foreigners eligible for the UAE Golden Visa:
- Exceptional talents
- Scientists and professionals
- Outstanding students and graduates
- Humanitarian pioneers
- Frontline heroes
Want to Apply for a UAE Golden Visa?
Send us your enquiry and one of our experts will get back to you.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Investors
Investors can obtain a UAE Golden Visa by meeting any one of the following requirements:
- Purchase a property in the UAE worth at least AED 2 million
- Purchase a property in the UAE using a loan from specific local banks
- Buy one or more off-plan properties worth at least AED 2 million from approved UAE real estate companies
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Entrepreneurs
An entrepreneur can be an owner of a registered successful startup or an individual with an approved idea for a startup or a previous founder of a startup that was sold outside or inside the UAE. Such entrepreneurs can meet the UAE Golden Visa eligibility requirement by meeting one of the below requirements:
- Own or be a partner in a startup registered as an SME in the UAE given the company generates annual revenue of not less than AED 1 million
- Obtain approval for a startup idea from an official business incubator or the Ministry of Economy or other competent local authorities
- Founded an entrepreneurial project, which was sold for a total amount of not less than AED 7 million
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Exceptional Talents
The system of Golden Visa in the UAE defines exceptional talents as individuals who are inventors, innovators, and exceptional talents in vital fields such as culture, art, sports and digital technology. Exceptional talents can meet the UAE Golden Visa Eligibility requirement regardless of their educational qualification, employment status, monthly salary or professional level. They can get a UAE Golden Visa by submitting a recommendation or approval from a federal or local government entity.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Scientists
Scientists and researchers can apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE if they possess outstanding achievements and hold high influence in their field. They can obtain a UAE Golden Visa based on a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council. Scientists and researchers applying for a Golden Visa in the UAE must have a PhD or a Master’s degree in one of the disciplines of engineering, technology, life sciences and natural sciences from the best universities in the world. They should also have substantial research achievements.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Professionals
Professionals who qualify for Golden Visa in the UAE include individuals with high educational qualifications and professional experience in all disciplines, including medicine, sciences and engineering, information technology, business and administration, education, law, culture and social sciences. A professional or highly skilled worker can obtain a Golden Visa by meeting the following conditions:
- Should possess a valid UAE employment contract
- Must be included in the first or second level of occupational level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) classification
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Need to have a monthly salary of at least AED 30,000
UAE Golden Visa Requirement for Outstanding Students & Graduates
The individuals who qualify for Golden Visas in the UAE under this category include high-performing students in the country’s secondary schools and outstanding graduates from the UAE’s universities and the best 100 universities worldwide can get the Golden visa. The criteria for UAE Golden Visa eligibility include academic performance/cumulative average, year of graduation and university classification.
UAE Golden Visa Requirement for Humanitarian Pioneers
Humanitarian pioneers are also eligible to apply for a UAE Golden Visa. They should meet the following conditions to be eligible to apply for the visa:
- They should be distinguished members of international and regional organisations
- They should be outstanding members of associations of public benefit
- They must be recipients of recognition awards in humanitarian fields
- They must be distinguished volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts
UAE Golden Visa for Frontline Workers
The world has unanimously praised the UAE for its fast COVID-19 resilience. The frontline heroes, including doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers, were the key contributors to the UAE’s pandemic resilience. Frontline workers who had put in extraordinary efforts in crises, such as the COVID-19 pandemic can also obtain the UAE Golden visa.
What are the Benefits of Obtaining a UAE Golden Visa?
Obtaining a UAE Golden Visa offers unparalleled benefits to the holders such as the following:
- A long-term residence visa for 10 years that can be renewed
- An entry visa for six months with the option for multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- No need for an employer to sponsor the visa
- The residence visa will be valid even if the holder stays outside the UAE for more than six months
- Ability to sponsor family members including the spouse and children regardless of their ages
- Ability to sponsor an unlimited number of domestic helpers
- Family members can stay in the UAE till their permit expires if the primary Golde Visa holder dies
- Ability to avail of the Esaad Card that offers discounts at restaurants, hotels, retail outlets, hospitals and pharmacies, clothing brands, salons, schools etc.
The Best Golden Visa Services in Dubai, UAE
Obtaining a Golden Visa in the UAE is easy, but the applicants need to assess their eligibility criteria. The assessment for UAE Golden Visa eligibility can be a complex task which can be navigated with the help of PRO firms in Dubai such as Jitendra Business Consultants (JBC). JBC is one of the best Golden Visa consultants in Dubai with years of experience in the industry. JBC can help the applicants meet all the UAE Golden Visa requirements without hassle. Avail of JBC’s bespoke Golden Visa services in Dubai to get the approval within a few days.