‘Can a single mother sponsor her child’s visa in Dubai?’ is a major question that concerns single women trying to bring their kids into the emirate. The simple answer to this question is ‘yes’ as single parenting is not a taboo subject in Dubai. Many divorced women or women with their husbands living outside the country have successfully sponsored their children’s visas without any hassle. However, you need to meet certain mandatory requirements if you are a single mother sponsoring a child in Dubai in 2022.
Availing of PRO services in Dubai is the easiest way to make the process simple and faster. Let’s discuss some of the key requirements for single mothers to sponsor the UAE visa of their children in 2022:
What is the Minimum Salary for a Single Mother to Sponsor her Child in Dubai?
Any woman (married or single mother) looking to sponsor her child in Dubai needs to meet certain salary requirements. A woman can sponsor her child’s visa in Dubai if she is earning a minimum monthly salary of AED 4000. Mothers can still sponsor their children in Dubai if they earn a minimum salary of AED 3500 plus company accommodation. A valid employment contract will be necessary to prove the salary eligibility for a woman to sponsor her child in Dubai.
Do You Need to be in a Specific Profession to Sponsor a Child in Dubai?
Women need not be in a specific profession to sponsor their children in Dubai. The UAE has scrapped the previous requirement where women were needed to be in specific professions to sponsor their children’s visas in Dubai. Companies providing PRO services in Dubai can tell you more about the visa sponsorship eligibility requirement.
Single Mother Sponsoring her Child in Dubai: Key Requirements
A single mother wishing to sponsor the visa of her child in Dubai needs to submit a custody Verdict of Court or a Certificate from a Local Authority or an Affidavit from her Consulate. If the single mother got the certificate issued from her home country, she needs to get it attested by the UAE Embassy in her home country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) in the UAE. Moreover, she should get the certificate translated into Arabic. PRO companies in Dubai can assist you with these major requirements.
Divorced Mother Sponsoring her Child in Dubai: Key Requirements
If the single mother sponsoring her child in Dubai is already divorced, she should also submit the children’s custody verdict to a court. You need to get it attested by the UAE Embassy abroad and MoFA in the UAE. She should also get it translated into Arabic.
Documents Required for a Single Mother Sponsoring a Child in Dubai
A single mother sponsoring her child in Dubai needs to submit the following documents. PRO firms in Dubai can help you with the documentation process:
- Birth Certificate of the child (attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs inside the UAE. That should be translated (legal) into Arabic)
- Sponsor Emirates ID (Original) + passport & residence visa page (at least minimum 6 months validity).
- Partner/ Investor visa holder should attach Company, Trade License Copy list, MOA
- Valid Salary Certificate, if the sponsor is a Government/Semi-government/Free zone Employee.
- Valid Labor Contract (issued by MOHRE), if the sponsor work in Private Sector.
- Registered Tenancy contract / Ejari or Title Deed photocopy.
- Recent Electricity Bill if house owned by a sponsor (Not rented).
- Passport Copies (Colour) of the child (at least minimum six months validity), one latest photo studio type (white background)
- Emirates ID Application Form (submit at the time of visa stamping/renewal)
- Health Insurance Card or Certificate (at the time of visa stamping/renewal)
- Sponsor’s Bank Account IBAN Number
Do I Need to Submit Any Deposit for Sponsoring My Children in Dubai?
Mothers sponsoring the visas of their children in Dubai are required to submit a security deposit of AED 2500 for each child. However, you can get this amount refunded after you cancel the visa. Consultancies providing reliable PRO services in Dubai can offer you more advice on this matter.
How can Jitendra Business Consultants Help?
Single mothers are allowed to sponsor the residency visas of their children in Dubai subject to certain conditions. They can avail of PRO services in Dubai to obtain the visa as it’s a bit unrealistic for them to learn all the laws and regulations related to the sponsorship. Hiring the best PRO firms in Dubai such as Jitendra Business Consultants (JBC) can help you to remove the roadblocks of the visa process as we are well-versed in immigration laws. Our PRO in Dubai can deal with immigration authorities and government officials on your behalf so that you get the visa in no time.