The demand for UAE long-term visas popularly known as Golden Visa has skyrocketed as the government has expanded the categories of persons eligible for it. The latest data from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai says that 151,600 people have received long-term visas between 2019 and 2022. PRO firms in Dubai also witness increased enquiries from people within the UAE and outside regarding the Golden Visa.
However, most people are not aware of the UAE Golden Visa eligibility requirements. Unfortunately, many eligible individuals are not applying for the Golden Visa, falsely thinking that they are not eligible for the 10-year visa. Providers of PRO services in Dubai can help such people clear the air on getting the Golden Visa. Read the following article to know further about the key UAE Golden Visa eligibility requirements:
1. I am an investor. Am I eligible for the UAE Golden Visa?
You are eligible for getting the UAE Golden Visa if you meet the following conditions:
- Have a deposit of no less than AED 2 million with an investment fund licensed in the UAE
- Own a company with a capital of no less than AED 2 million in the UAE
- Own a stake in a company with a value of no less than AED 2 million. Or
- Owns or partners in a company that pays tax with a value of no less than AED 250,000
2. How can a specialist in engineering and science obtain a UAE Golden Visa?
A specialist in engineering and science can apply for a UAE Golden Visa if they specialize in and are currently on the job in any of the following fields:
- Epidemiology and Viruses
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Computer Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
3. As a doctor how can I check If I am eligible for the Golden Visa?
A doctor will be eligible for the Golden Visa if he or she is holding a license to practice the profession from approved government agencies in the UAE and is currently on the job.
4. Does the UAE Government Issue Golden Visas for creative persons?
A creative person who has previously produced distinguished and tangible artistic productions in the fields of visual arts, publishing, performing arts, designs and crafts, games and e-sports, media, and others inside or outside the UAE can apply for the UAE Golden Visa.
5. Are Innovators eligible to apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE?
Are you an innovator with a patent that will add value to the economy of the UAE? If yes, you can apply for the UAE Golden Visa.
6. What is the basic condition for the CEO of a company to get a Golden Visa in the UAE?
To be eligible for the Golden Visa residency, a CEO must have the following:
- A university degree with a bachelor’s degree
- Earn a monthly salary of at least AED 50,000 AED
- At least five years of work experience in the UAE
7. I am specialized in a rare educational field of priority. Can I get the UAE Golden Visa?
To be eligible for this residency, you must have a university degree with a bachelor’s degree in one of the priority fields or specializations, which include: education, training, management, and caring for people of determination.
8. Can Sports personalities obtain a Golden Visa in the UAE?
Athletes, coaches, referees, sports doctors, sports therapists, and public sports figures are eligible for UAE Golden Visas if they have tangible sporting achievements in the UAE or abroad.
9. Is it possible for someone holding a PhD to apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE?
A PhD holder who specializes in one of the priority fields and works in one of those specializations can apply for the UAE Golden Visa.
10. What are the conditions for humanitarian pioneers to obtain a Golden Visa?
You can get the UAE Golden Visa if you are one of the pioneers of humanitarian work from the following categories:
- Members of international and regional organizations or their employees for no less than five years.
- Recipients of appreciation awards from local, regional or international institutions specialized in humanitarian work.
- Volunteers in humanitarian work for no less than five years or 500 volunteer hours.
- Financial supporters of humanitarian work with a value of no less than AED 2 million or its equivalent.
11. Can a University Graduate Obtain a Golden Visa in the UAE?
University graduates who graduated from accredited universities in the UAE with a GPA of no less than 3.8 can obtain a Golden Visa in the UAE.
12. Are high school graduates eligible to apply for a Golden Visa?
Outstanding high school students who graduated from high schools in the UAE can apply for a Golden Visa.
13. I own a property. Can I apply for the Golden Visa?
You will be eligible for the Golden Visa if the total value of the property is not less than AED 2 million and not be subject to any mortgage.
14. I am an entrepreneur with a successful project in the country. How can I get a UAE Golden Visa?
You are eligible for Golden Visa if you have a successful previous project in the country with a capital of at least AED 500,000 AED.
PRO Companies in Dubai can help you get a Golden Visa
If you wish to apply for a UAE Golden Visa and do not know the eligibility criteria, the FAQs listed here will help you. For further assistance, you can consult with the best PRO firms in Dubai such as Jitendra Business Consultants (JBC). JBC can help you to gain long-term UAE residency without any hassle. Being one of the best PRO companies in Dubai, JBC can assist you with visa applications, immigration approvals, typing of documents, medical fitness tests, and visa stamping. Talk to us today to obtain long-term UAE residency without any hassle.