As new visa rules are set to kick in October, foreign investors, professionals and entrepreneurs can easily access the long-term residency benefits offered by the UAE Golden Visas and the Green Visas. By using PRO services in Dubai, investors can easily navigate the procedures and paperwork associated with Green Visas and Golden Visas. The benefits of the UAE Golden Visa and Green Visa are immense and therefore, you need to understand the eligibility criteria, application procedure and necessary documentation.
This article is an earnest attempt to offer you detailed insights into obtaining the UAE Green Visa and Golden Visas. We will also describe the unparalleled benefits of the UAE Golden Visa and the Green Visa. Keep reading for further insights:
What is a UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE Golden Visa is a long-term residency visa granted to investors, entrepreneurs, exceptional talents, scientists & professionals, outstanding students and graduates, humanitarian pioneers, and frontline heroes. Individuals belonging to any of these categories can have a 10-year UAE residency upon meeting certain conditions and requirements. Availing of PRO services in Dubai will make it easier for you to obtain a Golden Visa.
What is a UAE Green Visa?
The UAE Green Visa allows eligible individuals to sponsor them for five years, eliminating the requirement of a UAE national or employer to sponsor their visa. Freelancers/self-employed people, Skilled employees, and investors/partners are eligible to apply for a UAE Green Visa. PRO firms in Dubai can simplify the process of getting a Green Visa.
How can Investors Get a UAE Golden Visa?
Real Estate investors can get a UAE Golden Visa by meeting any of the following requirements:
- Purchase a property worth no less than AED two million or
- Purchase a property with a loan from specific local banks or
- Buy one or more off-plan properties of no less than AED two million from approved local real estate companies
How can Entrepreneurs Get a UAE Golden Visa?
Entrepreneurs can get a UAE Golden visa by meeting any of the conditions given below:
- Own an SME or partner in a start-up registered as an SME in the UAE, provided the company generates annual revenues of not less than AED one million
- Have approval for a start-up idea from an official business incubator or Ministry of Economy or other competent local authorities
- Must have founded an entrepreneurial project that was sold for a total amount of not less than AED seven million
How can Freelancers Obtain the UAE Green Visa?
Freelancers or self-employed people can obtain a UAE Green Visa by submitting the following:
- A freelance/self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE)
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree or specialised diploma
- Evidence of annual income from self-employment for the previous two years for at least AED 360,000, or prove financial solvency throughout their stay in the UAE
How Can Skilled Employees Obtain a UAE Green Visa?
Skilled employees can obtain a UAE Green Visa if they meet the following conditions:
- Must have a valid employment contract
- Must come within the first, second or third occupational level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- Should hold a minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have a salary of not less than AED 15,000
How Can Investors or Partners Obtain the UAE Green Visa?
Investors who establish or participate in commercial activities can tick the UAE Green Visa eligibility criteria. Providers of PRO services in Dubai can offer more insights on the eligibility details. The requirements for obtaining a UAE Green Visa for investors include the following:
- Get approval for the investment and proof of investment
- Approval of the investment and proof of investment (In case the investor/partner holds multiple licenses, the total invested capital will be calculated)
- Obtain approval from competent local authorities
Benefits of Obtaining a UAE Golden Visa
There is no doubt that the UAE Golden Visa system has revolutionised the residency options for foreigners. PRO firms in Dubai report a huge surge in demand for the Golden Visa due to the unparalleled benefits it offers. Some of the key benefits of obtaining a UAE Golden Visa are as follows:
- Self-sponsored visa with no need for sponsorship from an employer
- A golden visa provides an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- You will get a 10-year visa that can be renewed
- Your Golden Visa will be valid even if you stay outside the UAE for more than the usual restriction of six months
- Ability to sponsor family members, including spouses and children regardless of their ages
- You can sponsor any number of domestic helpers
- Family members sponsored by a Golden visa holder can stay until the expiry of their permit if he or she passes away
Benefits of Obtaining a UAE Green Visa
The benefits of a UAE Green Visa are multifold when compared to a regular residence visa. Unlike normal residence visas, the Green Visa offers more benefits to family members. Companies providing PRO services in Dubai can make the Green Visa paperwork easier for you. The benefits of a UAE green Visa are given below:
- You can get residence permits easily for family members, including spouse, children and first-degree relatives
- You can easily sponsor male children up to 25 years; no age restriction for unmarried daughters
- Children of determination (those with special needs) can be sponsored irrespective of their age
- Ability to stay for up to six months in the UAE after the residence permit is cancelled or has expired
- The residency of family members will be the same as that of the original residence visa holder
Find the Best PRO Services in Dubai for Easy Residency
Foreign investors, entrepreneurs, freelancers and skilled employees can avail of the best PRO services in Dubai to navigate the requirements of Golden and Green Visas. PRO firms in Dubai such as Jitendra Business Consultants (JBC) can help you to gain long-term UAE residency without any hassle. Being one of the best PRO companies in Dubai, JBC can assist you with visa applications, immigration approvals, typing of documents, medical fitness tests, and visa stamping. Talk to us today to obtain long-term UAE residency without any hassle.