Exceptional students and their families can have 10-year residency in the UAE by obtaining a Golden Visa. Outstanding students holding a UAE Golden Visa can lay a solid foundation for their future as they are no longer dependent on their parents’ jobs. However, they need to check whether they tick the eligibility criteria for the UAE Golden Visa before applying for one.
PRO firms in Dubai can help you assess your eligibility for the Golden Visa. If you wish to apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE under the ‘outstanding students’ category, the following blog will provide you with some valuable information. Learn more by reading ahead:
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for High School Students
A UAE Golden Visa is a big ticket for high-school students to fulfil their dream of completing their studies on their own merit without relying on their parents’ visas. However, they need to meet the following UAE Golden Visa requirements:
- The applicant should be a national-level topper with a minimum grade of 95 per cent in public or private secondary school
- Must submit a recommendation letter from the Ministry of Education (Emirates Schools Establishment)
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for University Students
Getting a UAE Golden Visa for an outstanding university student is subject to the following conditions:
- The university must have a rating of either A or B class by the Ministry of Education
- A recommendation letter from the university or an accredited graduation certificate or an accredited academic record stating that the student’s cumulative GPA is not less than 3.5 for A-class universities and 3.8 for B-class universities is submitted.
- It should not be more than 2 years since the applicant graduated
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Students of Foreign Universities
Outstanding students of foreign universities can also apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE subject to certain conditions. PRO companies in Dubai can help you assess if you satisfy those conditions. Given below are the requirements for foreign university students to get a UAE Golden Visa:
- The applicants must have graduated from a university that is rated among the best 100 universities globally according to the rating system recognized by the Ministry of Education
- The student’s cumulative GPA should not be less than 3.5
- It should not be more than 2 years since the student graduated
- Must get the graduation certificate accredited by the Ministry of Education
Duration of UAE Golden Visa for Outstanding Students
The duration of residency granted under the UAE Golden Visa is 10 years for nearly all the eligible categories. However, when it comes to the category of Outstanding Students, there are some differences in the duration of Golden Visas in the UAE.
The duration of a Golden Visa in the UAE is 10 years for university students (both UAE & foreign universities). However, for high-school students, the Golden Visa is granted for five years. However, the visa holder can extend it by enrolling in one of the majors/colleges in the UAE that requires a study period of more than five years. Providers of PRO services in Dubai can provide you with more information on the Golden Visa validity.
Benefits of Obtaining a Golden Visa in the UAE
Outstanding students are entitled to certain exclusive benefits by getting a UAE Golden visa. The following are some of the exceptional benefits offered by the Golden Visas:
- A six-month entry visa that allows multiple entries to carry out the UAE residency procedures
- A long-term visa of 5 or 10 years that can be renewed upon expiry
- No need for a visa sponsor
- The Golden Visa will not become invalid even if the holder stays outside the UAE for more than the usual period of six months
- Golden Visa holders can sponsor their family members
- Family members can stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration if the primary Golden Visa holder passes away
Hire the Best PRO Companies in Dubai for Golden Visa Applications
Exceptional students and their parents have been enjoying the benefits of the UAE Golden Visa as it enables them to secure their future in the land of opportunities. However, we recommend you proceed with the Golden Visa application process only after consulting with the top-rated PRO firms in Dubai such as Jitendra Business Consultants (JBC). Availing of PRO services in Dubai will help you avoid wrongly assessing the Golden Visa eligibility conditions and submitting incorrect or inadequate documents.
JBC can meticulously assess your profile and other relevant documents to determine your eligibility criteria. If proven to be eligible for the UAE Golden Visa, we can help you get approval from the relevant authorities without any delay. Apart from the Golden Visa, JBC can also help you with obtaining a Green Visa, investor visa, employment visa and other forms of UAE residency visas.